Distribution of drugs
- Our company is a national distributor that addresses more than 5,000 workstations of independent pharmacies, national chains, hospitals and other types of customers.
- We have a complex portfolio, comprising over 7,500 products, from approximately 100 local and international suppliers.
- We make 90% of total deliveries in less than 48 hours from the time of order.
- The sales team has over 100 members (management team, sales managers, telephone sales operators, sales representatives, sales team to hospitals).
- The logistics team involved in the distribution of medicines has approximately 200 members (Responsible staff and Substitutes Responsible staff, delivery agents, managers, etc.), who are continuously trained on the requirements of BPD (Good Distribution Practices) and have experience and appropriate skills to perform the tasks.
- Within the logistics platform located in Chitila Logistic Park, Europharm Distribution offers a wide range of services for Romanian pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers.
- On an area of 5,300 square meters, with a capacity of over 10,000 pallets, we provide over 25 types of logistics services for some of the largest manufacturers of medicines on the market, such as: storage, handling, invoicing, transport operations, delivery, but also logistics services for samples, clinical analyses and promotional materials.
Another type of logistics services is that of taking orders from customers, customer relationship management and cash collecting.
- At this moment, on the extensive logistics platform within Chitila Logistic Park, Europharm Distribution ensures, through a specialized team, consisting of almost 40 people, the development of innovative projects for its partners. We provide basic logistics services, value-added logistics services or quality assurance services.
- Promotion through banners on the online ordering site www.EphTop.ro
- Newsletter: information on new products, information on packaging change, information on supply deficiencies.
- Focus campaigns, withdrawal from the market of certain batches of drugs;
- Promotion on social media pages